Monday, January 28, 2008

Shitty Day...

What a shitty day. I have never been so pissed at myself in all my life. They judged the projects and I noticed that DD wasn't called in which I thought was really odd. I mentioned this to the person over the Science Fair and she went over and spoke to the judges and they brought up that the graph didn't match the pictures on the board. She came back over and told me and I just froze. Sure enough I put the wrong graph on the board. I put a graph showing only one trial for each orange juice and there should have been three trials for each orange juice. So her project was disqualified. I was so upset with myself I thought I was going to puke right there on the gym floor. Then I had to go down and tell her the bad news. She was upset. I felt terrible looking at her big blue eyes and the tears... Made me feel even worse than what I already did. Anyway... I go back to the gym and the judge comes up to me and says she would have place if it wouldn't have been for the graph. I could have kicked myself all the way to the house. I'll shut up about this and get over myself somehow.

No comments: