Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Day Another Dollar

All I can say about this subject is Princess and her peasants did something really bad to this person. This person's husband found out and went and hired a lawyer. So Princess could loose her license for what she did which means...no job to pay for a new house she is building. LOL...



Things have been quiet at work. The Princess and her peasants have been behaving and I have to say it's been nice not having to deal with their bullshit. It couldn't have anything to do with the person they were picking on hired a lawyer and the lawyer came to work and paid a visit....Makes one wonder what Princess thought after the lawyer paid a visit to work. I guess she finally understands that the person she has been picking on decided she wasn't going to take any more shit. I was warned that the visit would take place by the person and of things that would happen in the next couple of weeks. I wish I could say more but I can't. It has me wanting to laugh my ass off at the Princess but I keep on acting like I have no clue to what is going on. Princess if you only had a clue to what I know.....

No comments: