Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Stuff....

Daughter Dear was asked by one of my co-workers who lives a few blocks over to care for the house while they were away on vacation. So I thought I would go over to watch her water plants since this is something she has never done before. We walk into the back yard and we both look at each other with the look of OMFG that would be OHMYFUCKINGGOD. The co-worker called it a garden. I would like to know what she was thinking when she called it that... There was dead stuff in pots. Half alive half dead shit in pots. Weeds growing in pots. Crap thrown in a flower beds and stuff hanging in baskets along the fence that were either dead or half alive. I had taken my own nozzle for DD to use so she could use the shower part so she would damage anything. Stupid me. It wouldn't have matter if she did damage anything because you couldn't tell what was good or what was shit. We both couldn't get out of there quick enough....

I've been riding my bike in the morning 6 miles and in the evening 6 miles except for this evening. The gale force winds kept me from riding this evening so I decided to walk out of the neighborhood over to the beach area to walk the paths they put in. So I'm making my way around the bird walk and ran into a couple of kids from school. They didn't recognize me at first and then it was "what did you do to your hair?" I told them that I got into a fight with a bottle of dark brown hair color and won the fight. They laughed and asked why I did it. To be honest, I was tired of being a red head and wanted to see what being a brunette was like. Whatever....

So I keep trudging along the path a come up to a China man and he is staring at my crotch as we meet. I couldn't help myself and said, my face is up here China man. I felt the need to go home after that to take a bath. Well I'm typing this up before I hit the bubble bath.

No comments: