Sunday, November 15, 2009

Here it is Sunday in the house and I have things to do but I would like nothing more than to go right back to sleep so I can forget about the pain in my knee. This knee replacement thing SUCKS I tell ya. Either you are in pain or your knee is stiff, forget about feeling good when a front is coming in. Oh my, you are stiff and achy. Enough of my cry baby act, Daughter Dear went into Clear Lake Friday night to attend my step niece's wedding reception. My dad told me everyone was bragging on how grown up she is and how she has turned into a beautiful young lady. I have to agree even though I'm her mommy.
Guess I'll get my fat ass up and start a load of laundry and get some coffee. I get to hit Wally World in a bit with my wheel chair. I can't wait because I HATE TO SHOP! Fun fun fun....
Have a great Sunday folks!

No comments: