Thursday, December 17, 2009

EEWWWWWWWWW YOU'RE GROSS Yeah I can be especially behind closed doors. ;-)

I'll explain... I was standing in the kitchen half ass asleep making coffee when I decided I wanted a powdered sugar doughnut. So I pop open the box and go to put in in my mouth and missed my mouth. Shit Down it went with a plop as it hit the tile floor. Since squatting down is a big no no as of now, I asked my lovely child to pick it up for me and she does so with "you can't eat it now because it's been on the floor" and throws it up on the counter as she turns to walk away, I pick it up off the counter, blow off the side that was on the floor and put it in my mouth. She saw me doing this in the corner of her eye and out comes.... OMG I can't believe you just did that! You're nasty!!! I told her, it doesn't bother me putting nasty things in my mouth.

Happy Thursday folks! Half a day tomorrow and we are out for two weeks for Christmas not winter break for you politically correct assholes!

No comments: